Impart excellence in architectural education and to nurture socially responsible professionals.
- Evolve and inculcate experiential and effective teaching learning process.
- Strive for excellence in architectural training and practice through effective industry-institute collaboration.
- Lead and coordinate the profession’s involvement in socio-cultural, environmental and energy-related issues in architecture.
- Engage in research and scholarly activities that achieve national and international recognition.
- Achieving this through team effort making the department a centre of excellence.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will become successful, socially responsible and environmentally conscious architects.
- Graduates will effectively steer and become contributing members of multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduates will employ appropriate techniques and technologies effectively to be the change leaders.
- Graduates will pursue professional development including continuing education and research relevant to their career
- Graduates will acquire a resourceful edge over other professionals in other allied fields.
Year in which the Department was started : 1995