Transforming the individuals into globally competent electrical engineers to fulfill the technological needs of the society.
- Establishing world class infrastructure in Electrical Engineering.
- Enhancing the knowledge of the faculty in cutting edge technologies through continuous improvement programmes.
- Providing well balanced curriculum in graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- Adopting innovative content delivery, assessment and continuous improvement methods to achieve desired outcomes.
- Facilitating industry institution interaction in teaching & learning, consultancy and research activities to accomplish the technological needs of the society.
- Encouraging the faculty and students to carry out innovative research work.
- Practicing ethical standards by the faculty and students.
- Motivating the students for active participation in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
Year in which in Department was started : 1957