Every eligible student should register for the semester Terminal Examination on or before the last date.
The registration consists of the following steps:
- Obtain the application form for registration and bank chalan (Quadruplicate) from the respective department office ( Private candidate can collect it from COE office)
- Verify the data already printed, fill the remaining data and put the signature & Mobile No.
- Fill up the bank chalan properly in all leaves of the quadruplicate and remit the fee in the extension counter of the City Union Bank available in the campus
- Submit the application along with the bank chalan in the COE office on or before the last date during working hours on all working days.
- Under any circumstances the applications will not be received after the last date.
- Partial registration is not permitted.
- Penalty for late payment of fee and break in registration if any will be levied as prescribed by COE office.
- Candidates who have not registered for the Semester terminal Examination are not permitted to appear for the Supplementary/Regular Examinations.
- Candidate can collect Hall Ticket from the respective Dept. office (private candidate can collect from COE office).