Skip to main content


1. Who Can Approach WDC ?
Faculty, Staff and Students can approach WDC with their grievances.
2. How does one Approach WDC?
Students or staff can approach any of the WDC committee members with their complaint. Students can also approach the Students’ Coordinators, WDC with their complaints. Suggestions can be mailed to wdctce [at] tce [dot] edu, poshtce [at] tce [dot] edu, gradmin [at] tce [dot] edu

3. What is POSH?
Prevention Of Sexual Harassment at Workplace  

4. FAQ on POSH